Blog Intro 07 26 2026

 I created this blog in order to provide some balance.  Perhaps as a means to remind myself of the good things he has done that I like.  I don't like to have a bias against someone when they have done things I agree with.

Right here I will list some.  And as I see more I will make notes of them in separate posts.

+ I liked that he rebuked the CIA and was not afraid to call them out recently.

+ I like it that he is putting tariffs on countries that have forced (slave) labor.  I mean I have always believed that.. A bad form of gov mines gold or diamonds with slave labor and then has great influence on the world economy.  Enough of that.

+ I believe in a straight military.  Perhaps it has to do with when I was in the Boy Scouts and found the boy I was tenting with smoking pot and in the same sleeping bag as an upper classmen in another tent.

+ I like controlled immigration.

As I type I might be tempted to write things I don't like about him.  But I will keep this blog clean of that.

+ Some of his behavior I might not understand.  Perhaps what I see as him insulting someone is really him compelling someone to settle down in life and not miss that opportunity?

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy 


Ps.

+ Fake News comments?  I think the 'whole tv' is filled with false personas hired as sycophants and nepotism.  Him using that term doesn't bother me.

+ I have been the President of two things in my life.  And I know all too well how a good person is going to have a lot of problems with rotten people undermining them.

Comments